Air Force Area, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.756035, 83.424019.
Air Force Area is a small district located near Gorakhpur Airport, to the west from the city center, in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Formerly, there was a large international air force base, which was year by year used less and less. Today, the district includes former military facilities, plus a few sub-districts which used to be a home for military men's families. There are about 12,000 people are currently residing in Air Force Area.
Map of Air Force Area, Uttar Pradesh, India
Air Force Area, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Air Force Area, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.756035, and the longitude is 83.424019. Air Force Area, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 45' 21.7260'' N and 83° 25' 26.4684'' E.
Air Force Area, Uttar Pradesh, India elevation is 84 meters height, that is equal to 276 feet.
Air Force Area, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 45' 21.7260'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 25' 26.4684'' E|
|Elevation (m)||84 m|
|Elevation (f)||276 feet|
Coordinates of Air Force Area, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)
- Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.498140, 88.310837)