Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.817932, 73.121147.
Allai is a municipality in northern Pakistan, located about 40 miles north from Islamabad. It is a famous tourist spot located in wonderful Allai Valley, a truly amazing natural oasis with unique nature and comfortable climate. The population of the town is close to 20,000 people and most of the local residents are of Pashto origin.
Where is Allai, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Allai, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Allai, Pakistan
Allai, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Allai, Pakistan is 34.817932, and the longitude is 73.121147. Allai, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 49' 4.5552'' N and 73° 7' 16.1292'' E.
Allai, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 49' 4.5552'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 7' 16.1292'' E|
Coordinates of Allai, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)