Pull Notak, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.399750, 70.731018.
Pull Notak is a town in Dera Ghazi Khan district of Punjab, Pakistan. It is situated near a small bus station about 0.5 miles from Indus River. There are about 6 thousand people living in the town, and it can be reached by road N55.
Where is Pull Notak, Punjab, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Pull Notak, Punjab, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pull Notak, Punjab, Pakistan
Pull Notak, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pull Notak, Punjab, Pakistan is 30.399750, and the longitude is 70.731018. Pull Notak, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 23' 59.1000'' N and 70° 43' 51.6648'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 23' 59.1000'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 43' 51.6648'' E|
Coordinates of Pull Notak, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)