Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.239887, 6.628679.
Allos is a small municipality in southeastern France and a part of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. The area is extremely beautiful, located in the highlands of the southern Alps. Local miracles of nature like small lakes, creeks, waterfalls, hills, and rocks, as well as advanced infrastructure for sports made the town a popular tourist destination. Allos is a regional capital of winter sports.
Where is Allos, France on Map?
Road map of Allos, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Allos, France
Allos, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Allos, France is 44.239887, and the longitude is 6.628679. Allos, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 14' 23.5932'' N and 6° 37' 43.2444'' E.
Allos, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 14' 23.5932'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 37' 43.2444'' E|
Coordinates of Allos, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)