Ambrose, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.954926, -103.482193.
Situated right at the border between the US and Canada, Ambrose is a small town in North Dakota which can be reached by Highway 5, Highway 42, and Highway 85. Ambrose was founded in the early 1900s as a settlement near a small railway station. During the first decades of the establishment of the town, its population was way higher than now, peaking in 1920s with almost 400 people. Today, there are only about two dozens of people living in Ambrose, which is 5 families and about 10 households. There is a small cafe and a small agricultural facility in the town.
Map of Ambrose, ND, USA
Ambrose, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ambrose, ND, USA is 48.954926, and the longitude is -103.482193. Ambrose, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 57' 17.7336'' N and 103° 28' 55.8948'' W.
Ambrose, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 57' 17.7336'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 28' 55.8948'' W|
Coordinates of Ambrose, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)