Ancud, Los Lagos Region, Chile
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -41.867500, -73.827698.
Ancud is a wonderful quiet coastal community and a part of Los Lagos Region, Chile. It was established about 250 years ago by German settlers and played a role of a central town of the area, till the middle of the 20th century. Ancud is a commercial center and a home to about 40,000 people. In order to preserve the origins of the population, there is a good German school in the town. There are also a few attractions including the local cathedral and some old architecture.
Where is Ancud, Los Lagos Region, Chile on Map?
Road map of Ancud, Los Lagos Region, Chile shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ancud, Los Lagos Region, Chile
Ancud, Los Lagos Region, Chile Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ancud, Los Lagos Region, Chile is -41.867500, and the longitude is -73.827698. Ancud, Los Lagos Region, Chile is located at Chile country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 52' 3.0000'' S and 73° 49' 39.7128'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 52' 3.0000'' S|
|DMS Long||73° 49' 39.7128'' W|
Coordinates of Ancud, Los Lagos Region, Chile is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Chile
Also check out these related Towns.
- Ancud, Los Lagos Region, Chile (-41.867500, -73.827698)
- Tocopilla, Antofagasta Region, Chile (-22.088636, -70.196312)
- Quintay, La Ligua, Región de Valparaíso, Chile (-33.192345, -71.701920)
- Quintero, Región de Valparaíso, Chile (-32.772308, -71.533302)
- Caburgua, Rancagua, VI Región, Chile (-34.144779, -70.736923)
- Concón, Valparaíso Region, Chile (-32.923939, -71.523476)
- Catemu, Valparaíso, Chile (-32.876125, -70.660629)
- Colina, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile (-33.195274, -70.670898)
- Yumbel, Biobío Region, Chile (-37.083302, -72.566704)