Annecy, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.916000, 6.133000.
Annecy is a community and a town in the region of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, situated in the eastern France. It is primarily known for its beautiful scenery and is known as "The Pearl of the French Alps", as well as "Venice of the Alps". The area has been inhabited for many centuries and has very strong connections with the neighboring large towns and cities like Geneva and others. For over two centuries the town has been a popular tourist spot and a resort visited by hundreds of thousand people every year. It is a home to the Annecy International Animated Film Festival which attracts a lot of cinema fans. The town is a cultural spot with plenty of various events and things to do and see.
Map of Annecy, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France
Annecy, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Annecy, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France is 45.916000, and the longitude is 6.133000. Annecy, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 54' 57.6000'' N and 6° 7' 58.8000'' E.
Annecy, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 54' 57.6000'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 7' 58.8000'' E|
Coordinates of Annecy, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Raphaël, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.425201, 6.768400)
- Annemasse, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.195801, 6.236400)
- Creil, Hauts-de-France, France (49.258301, 2.483300)
- Agen, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (44.204899, 0.621200)
- Six-Fours-les-Plages, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.100899, 5.820000)
- Haguenau, the Grand Est, France (48.820000, 7.790000)
- Vitrolles, Bouches-du-Rhône, France (43.459999, 5.248600)
- Thonon-les-Bains, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.362701, 6.475000)
- Tremblay-en-France, the Île-de-France, France (48.950001, 2.572200)
- La Ciotat, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.176899, 5.608600)