Argenteuil, Île-de-France, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.947548, 2.244236.
Argenteuil is a northwestern suburb of Paris, located about 7 miles from the city center, a part of the Val-d'Oise department in central France. The town was established in the 7th century and there was a historic monastery built near the town during the times of the Great French revolution. Today, the town is a part of a very large and heavily populated metropolitan area of Paris. The population of the town is exceeding 100,000 people.
Where is Argenteuil, Île-de-France, France on Map?
Road map of Argenteuil, Île-de-France, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Argenteuil, Île-de-France, France
Argenteuil, Île-de-France, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Argenteuil, Île-de-France, France is 48.947548, and the longitude is 2.244236. Argenteuil, Île-de-France, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 56' 51.1728'' N and 2° 14' 39.2496'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 56' 51.1728'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 14' 39.2496'' E|
Coordinates of Argenteuil, Île-de-France, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)