Asalpha, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.102999, 72.894203.
Asalfa or Asalpha (असल्फा), nicknamed "The Positano of Mumbai", is a small neighborhood in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is located 6 kilometers north of the city center, in Ghatkopar, and 4 kilometers east of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport. There is a subway station in the area. It is home to several schools, hotels, and stores.
Where is Asalpha, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Asalpha, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Asalpha, Maharashtra, India
Asalpha, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Asalpha, Maharashtra, India is 19.102999, and the longitude is 72.894203. Asalpha, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Neighborhoods place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 6' 10.7964'' N and 72° 53' 39.1308'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 6' 10.7964'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 53' 39.1308'' E|
Coordinates of Asalpha, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Neighborhoods in India
Also check out these related Neighborhoods.
- Shakarpur, Delhi, India (28.627949, 77.278618)
- Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India (13.003387, 80.255043)
- Indiranagar, Karnataka, India (12.971891, 77.641151)
- Paharganj, Delhi, India (28.642361, 77.217110)
- Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India (19.015831, 72.829391)
- Mavdi, Gujarat, India (22.259392, 70.777184)
- Koramangala, Bengaluru, India (12.934533, 77.626579)
- Asalpha, Maharashtra, India (19.102999, 72.894203)
- Gurgaon Rural, Haryana, India (28.486725, 77.012482)
- Whitefield, Karnataka, India (12.971389, 77.750130)