Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.003387, 80.255043.
Adyar is a neighborhood in Chennai, northeastern Tamil Nadu, southeastern India, located on the banks of the Adyar River and 13 kilometers south of Chennai's city center. It is bordered by Thiruvanmiyur to the south, Tharamani to the west, Besant Nagar to the east, and Kotturpuram to the northwest. Those who come to visit Chennai should take a day for traveling to Adyar to try unique local cuisine. Adyar is home to the headquarters of the Theosophical Society and Adyar Cancer Institute. Tourist attractions in and around Adyar include Edward Elliot's Beach, Shri Ashtalakshmi Temple, Sri Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Blue Cross Road, and Adyar Banyan Tree.
Where is Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India
Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India is 13.003387, and the longitude is 80.255043. Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Neighborhoods place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 0' 12.1932'' N and 80° 15' 18.1548'' E.
|DMS Lat||13° 0' 12.1932'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 15' 18.1548'' E|
Coordinates of Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Neighborhoods in India
Also check out these related Neighborhoods.
- Shakarpur, Delhi, India (28.627949, 77.278618)
- Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India (13.003387, 80.255043)
- Indiranagar, Karnataka, India (12.971891, 77.641151)
- Paharganj, Delhi, India (28.642361, 77.217110)
- Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India (19.015831, 72.829391)
- Mavdi, Gujarat, India (22.259392, 70.777184)
- Koramangala, Bengaluru, India (12.934533, 77.626579)
- Asalpha, Maharashtra, India (19.102999, 72.894203)
- Gurgaon Rural, Haryana, India (28.486725, 77.012482)
- Whitefield, Karnataka, India (12.971389, 77.750130)