Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.473469, 149.012375.
Australian Capital Territory is a territory of the capital city of Australia (Canberra), enclaved in New South Wales state. It has the area less than 1,000 square miles and the population of about 385,000 people. It is a pure official and business center of the country, with almost all governmental bodies and official representative offices located there. The city is famous with its modern architecture and very advanced services.
Where is Australian Capital Territory, Australia on Map?
Road map of Australian Capital Territory, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Australian Capital Territory, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Australian Capital Territory, Australia is -35.473469, and the longitude is 149.012375. Australian Capital Territory, Australia is located at Australia country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 28' 24.4884'' S and 149° 0' 44.5500'' E.
Australian Capital Territory, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 28' 24.4884'' S|
|DMS Long||149° 0' 44.5500'' E|
Coordinates of Australian Capital Territory, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in Australia
Also check out these related States.
- Australian Capital Territory, Australia (-35.473469, 149.012375)
- Victoria, Australia (-37.020100, 144.964600)
- Northern Territory, Australia (-19.491411, 132.550964)
- South Australia, Australia (-30.000233, 136.209152)
- Western Australia, Australia (-25.760321, 122.805176)
- Queensland, Australia (-20.917574, 142.702789)
- New South Wales, Australia (-31.840233, 145.612793)