Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.491138, 3.907785.
Avallon is a town in Yonne department in France, with the population close to 8,000 people. The town is an old historic settlement, with plenty of landmarks and points of interest like collegiate church of Saint-Lazare, a statue of Vauban, old buildings in the downtown, and so on. Avallon is famous with its bakery, especially biscuits and gingerbread.
Where is Avallon, France on Map?
Road map of Avallon, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Avallon, France
Avallon, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Avallon, France is 47.491138, and the longitude is 3.907785. Avallon, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 29' 28.0968'' N and 3° 54' 28.0260'' E.
|DMS Lat||47° 29' 28.0968'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 54' 28.0260'' E|
Coordinates of Avallon, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)