Bagbag, Quezon City, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.695474, 121.029213.
Bagbag district, or Bagbag Barangay, is a small outskirts area located to the north of the center of Quezon City, which is a part of Manila metropolitan area, the northern Philippines. This is an old residential area with plenty of poor houses and crowded apartment blocks. Bagbag district is situated right between three largest parts of the northern neighborhood of Manila, namely Quezon City, Novaliches, and Valenzuela. Administratively, Bagbag district is one of so called Zone 5 of the congressional districts of the capital city of the country, which includes 13 more neighborhoods and small towns, all of which are the parts of the district of Novaliches. Zone 5 of the districts is the northernmost part of the capital city metropolitan area.
Together with other neighborhoods of Quezon City like Pasong Tamo, Kabuyao, Baesa, Banlat, Pasong Putik, Pugad Lawin, Talipapa, San Bartolome, Novaliches Proper, and others, the district of Bagbag forms a crowded residential zone on the outskirts of the capital city. The south and the west of the district include a rich residential zone which is located on the banks of the Tullahan River. There are a few resorts and even a small beach there. The central part of the district is located in the northeastern part of the district area which can be found right near a public park, Holy Cross Memorial Park, which also has a historic graveyard. King Christopher street can be considered the main one in the district, and there are a few great cafes and very nice restaurants there like Killer Crispy Pata - King's Point, RZ Villagracia Co, Trats Restaurant, and others.
Where is Bagbag, Quezon City, Philippines on Map?
Road map of Bagbag, Quezon City, Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bagbag, Quezon City, Philippines
Bagbag, Quezon City, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bagbag, Quezon City, Philippines is 14.695474, and the longitude is 121.029213. Bagbag, Quezon City, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 41' 43.7064'' N and 121° 1' 45.1668'' E.
|DMS Lat||14° 41' 43.7064'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 1' 45.1668'' E|
Coordinates of Bagbag, Quezon City, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Phillipines
Also check out these related Districts.
- Pangasinan, the Philippines (15.920000, 120.330002)
- Tetuan, Zamboanga, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines (6.916285, 122.086563)
- Ayugan, Camarines Sur, Philippines (13.546718, 123.323891)
- Pandan, Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines (15.152210, 120.605461)
- Olympia, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.571781, 121.021324)
- Santa Cruz, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.617570, 120.984764)
- Novaliches, Quezon City, Philippines (14.721512, 121.051941)
- Golden Ribbon, Butuan City, Agusan Del Norte, Philippines (8.938699, 125.541847)
- Pateros, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.548849, 121.072495)
- Talon Singko, Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.419683, 120.996239)