Ayugan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.546718, 123.323891.
Ayugan is one of the districts, or barangays, of the region of Ocampo in Camarines Sur, the central Philippines. The district is not too large and includes only a few towns and a number of villages. It is situated near the river of Himaao, to the south of Isarog mount, near Highway AH26, slightly to the south east of the city of Naga. The population of the district is close to 16,000 people. There are a few old schools like Ayugan Elementary and Ayugan Secondary school.
Map of Ayugan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Ayugan, Camarines Sur, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ayugan, Camarines Sur, Philippines is 13.546718, and the longitude is 123.323891. Ayugan, Camarines Sur, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 32' 48.1848'' N and 123° 19' 26.0076'' E.
Ayugan, Camarines Sur, Philippines elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Ayugan, Camarines Sur, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||13° 32' 48.1848'' N|
|DMS Long||123° 19' 26.0076'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Ayugan, Camarines Sur, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Phillipines
Also check out these related Districts.
- Pangasinan, the Philippines (15.920000, 120.330002)
- Tetuan, Zamboanga, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines (6.916285, 122.086563)
- Ayugan, Camarines Sur, Philippines (13.546718, 123.323891)
- Pandan, Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines (15.152210, 120.605461)
- Olympia, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.571781, 121.021324)
- Santa Cruz, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.617570, 120.984764)
- Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.721512, 121.051941)
- Golden Ribbon, Butuan City, Agusan Del Norte, Philippines (8.938699, 125.541847)
- Pateros, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.548849, 121.072495)
- Talon Singko, Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.419683, 120.996239)