Bahadurabad, Karachi, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.882450, 67.069389.
Bahadurabad is a historic neighborhood of Gulshan Town, which is a part of Karachi metropolitan area in southern Pakistan. It was named after a local national leader of the early times. Today, the district is a small cultural and historic center, with a few old buildings like Charminar Chowrangi, some other old mosques and palaces.
Map of Bahadurabad, Karachi, Pakistan
Bahadurabad, Karachi, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bahadurabad, Karachi, Pakistan is 24.882450, and the longitude is 67.069389. Bahadurabad, Karachi, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 52' 56.8200'' N and 67° 4' 9.8004'' E.
Bahadurabad, Karachi, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 52' 56.8200'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 4' 9.8004'' E|
Coordinates of Bahadurabad, Karachi, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Pakistan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Tarnol, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan (33.652050, 72.908661)
- Nazimabad, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.914440, 67.029831)
- New Karachi Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.999886, 67.064827)
- Haseeb Town, Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.679321, 73.071983)
- Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.877678, 70.240829)
- Wah Cantt., Wah, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan (33.771542, 72.751091)
- Shahenshah Colony, Sanghar, Singh, Pakistan (26.050730, 68.946892)
- Samanabad, Lahore, Pakistan (31.535662, 74.298531)
- Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (33.598827, 73.053810)
- Nizamani Para, Sanghar, Sindh, Pakistan (26.046238, 68.956398)