Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.495895, 73.105629.
Bahria Town is a rich neighborhood of Rawalpindi city, Pakistan. It is a planned town built for a few stages, with the total cost of the project exceeding $6 billion. It is famous with expensive real estate, excellent clean environment, a great deal of respectable international schools and colleges, new modern hospitals and other world-class infrastructure.
Map of Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan is 33.495895, and the longitude is 73.105629. Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 29' 45.2220'' N and 73° 6' 20.2644'' E.
Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 29' 45.2220'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 6' 20.2644'' E|
Coordinates of Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)