Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.539665, 73.350235.
Balakot is a small town in the district of Mansehra in north eastern Pakistan. It it notorious for being the victim of an extensive earthquake which took place in 2005. The line of the earthquake passed right along the town's farmer's market, and almost everything in the town was destroyed. Today's Balakot is totally restored, and the current population of the town is close to 33 thousand people.
Where is Balakot, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Balakot, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Balakot, Pakistan
Balakot, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Balakot, Pakistan is 34.539665, and the longitude is 73.350235. Balakot, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 32' 22.7940'' N and 73° 21' 0.8460'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 32' 22.7940'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 21' 0.8460'' E|
Coordinates of Balakot, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)