Charsadda, Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.149433, 71.742783.
Located about 18 miles northeast from the city of Peshawar in Pakhtunkhwa province, Pakistan, Charsadda is a large municipality with the population exceeding 50,000 people. It is also the district headquarters and a very old settlement believed to be established in the 6th century BC. It is a former center of Pushkalāvati culture supposedly brought to the area from South Europe. Charsadda is situatedvery close to the Indus river, at the area very good for agriculture.
Where is Charsadda, Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Charsadda, Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Charsadda, Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Charsadda, Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Charsadda, Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan is 34.149433, and the longitude is 71.742783. Charsadda, Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 8' 57.9588'' N and 71° 44' 34.0188'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 8' 57.9588'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 44' 34.0188'' E|
Coordinates of Charsadda, Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)