Baldwin, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.026470, -100.749428.
Baldwin is a vary small community in the neighborhood of Bismarck, in Burleigh county of North Dakota. The town can be found almost in the very center of the state, just a few miles away from the Missouri River, on the halfway from Bismarck to Washburn. It is easy to reach the area by Highway 83. The town was established about a century ago and named after a relative of the local governor, Gen. Washburn. The town used to have a larger number of residents, but nowadays there are less than 50 people residing there.
Where is Baldwin, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Baldwin, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baldwin, ND, USA
Baldwin, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baldwin, ND, USA is 47.026470, and the longitude is -100.749428. Baldwin, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 1' 35.2920'' N and 100° 44' 57.9408'' W.
|DMS Lat||47° 1' 35.2920'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 44' 57.9408'' W|
Coordinates of Baldwin, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)