Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, Ireland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.328053, -8.224597.
Ballinasloe is a beautiful historic town in Co. Galway, Ireland. The current population of it totals 7,600 people. The town is famous with its beautiful Saint John's Church, as well as a number of spring fairs and festivals. The town can be reached by trains and by buses or automobiles.
Where is Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, Ireland on Map?
Road map of Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, Ireland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, Ireland
Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, Ireland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, Ireland is 53.328053, and the longitude is -8.224597. Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, Ireland is located at Ireland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 19' 40.9908'' N and 8° 13' 28.5492'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 19' 40.9908'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 13' 28.5492'' W|
Coordinates of Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, Ireland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ireland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Crumlin, Dublin, Ireland (53.328430, -6.304864)
- Cork, Ireland (51.903614, -8.468399)
- Limerick, Ireland (52.668018, -8.630498)
- Galway, Ireland (53.270962, -9.062691)
- Dublin, Ireland (53.350140, -6.266155)
- Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, Ireland (53.328053, -8.224597)
- Gort, Co. Galway, Ireland (53.066643, -8.818749)