Baltimore Port, Baltimore, MD, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.264969, -76.598633.
Port of Baltimore, known also as (Helen Delich Bentley Port of Baltimore) is a big shipping post situated at 2001 E McComas St, Baltimore, Maryland. It was established over 300 years ago and is one of the oldest operating cargo ports in the state. The port is used for transporting various producing for export, especially automobiles.
Map of Baltimore Port, Baltimore, MD, USA
Baltimore Port, Baltimore, MD, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baltimore Port, Baltimore, MD, USA is 39.264969, and the longitude is -76.598633. Baltimore Port, Baltimore, MD, USA is located at United States country in the Ports place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 15' 53.8884'' N and 76° 35' 55.0788'' W.
Baltimore Port, Baltimore, MD, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 15' 53.8884'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 35' 55.0788'' W|
Coordinates of Baltimore Port, Baltimore, MD, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Ports in United States
Also check out these related Ports.
- South Street Seaport, New York City, NY, USA (40.706322, -74.002640)
- Seattle Smith Cove Cruise Terminal 91, Seattle, WA, USA (47.633301, -122.379654)
- Port Canaveral, Cape Canaveral, FL, USA (28.410351, -80.618813)
- Port NOLA Cruise Ship Terminal, New Orleans, LA, USA (29.944532, -90.061790)
- Port Miami Cruise Terminal, Miami, FL, USA (25.778803, -80.177994)
- Port Tampa Bay Cruise Ship Terminal, Tampa, FL, USA (27.945423, -82.444099)
- Vancouver Cruise Ship Terminal, Vancouver, BC, Canada, USA (49.288826, -123.111122)
- Long Beach Cruise Terminal, Long Beach, CA, USA (33.751305, -118.188812)
- Jaxport Cruise Terminal, Jacksonville, FL, USA (30.407150, -81.579475)
- Port Everglades Cruise Ship Terminal, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA (26.085421, -80.117775)