Barcelona Cathedral, Barcelona, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.383682, 2.176591.
Barcelona Cathedral, or The Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia, is one of the trade marks of modern Barcelona and one of the most famous views from the city. It is located at Pla de la Seu. The cathedral was built in the end of the 15th century and is considered to be one of the most beautiful religious constructions of Europe, both for its interior and exterior.
Where is Barcelona Cathedral, Barcelona, Spain on Map?
Road map of Barcelona Cathedral, Barcelona, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Barcelona Cathedral, Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona Cathedral, Barcelona, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Barcelona Cathedral, Barcelona, Spain is 41.383682, and the longitude is 2.176591. Barcelona Cathedral, Barcelona, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cathedrals place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 23' 1.2552'' N and 2° 10' 35.7276'' E.
|DMS Lat||41° 23' 1.2552'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 10' 35.7276'' E|
Coordinates of Barcelona Cathedral, Barcelona, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cathedrals in Spain
Also check out these related Cathedrals.
- The Temple of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Barcelona, Spain (41.422073, 2.118861)
- Bilbao Cathedral, Bilbao, Spain (43.257187, -2.923718)
- Seville Cathedral, Seville, Spain (37.385826, -5.993107)
- Basilica del Pilar de Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain (41.656773, -0.878519)
- Santa María Magdalena, Zaragoza, Spain (41.652470, -0.873882)
- San Pablo Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain (41.655865, -0.885671)
- La Leo Cathedral, Zaragoza, Spain (41.654732, -0.875673)
- Cathedral-Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar, Zaragoza, Spain (41.656773, -0.878519)
- Almudena Cathedral, Madrid, Spain (40.415649, -3.714552)
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain (42.880596, -8.544641)