La Leo Cathedral, Zaragoza, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.654732, -0.875673.
Undoubtedly one of the most beautiful Catholic cathedrals in Spain, Cathedral of the Savior of Zaragoza (or La Leo Cathedral) is one of the main tourist attractions of the city. It is sometimes confused with the other popular cathedral of the city, located nearby and dedicated to the St. Mary. Cathedral of the Savior of Zaragoza was built in the late 14th century at the place of an old mosque. The cathedral has a wonderful interior and is a popular place to visit by those who come to the city.
Map of La Leo Cathedral, Zaragoza, Spain
La Leo Cathedral, Zaragoza, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of La Leo Cathedral, Zaragoza, Spain is 41.654732, and the longitude is -0.875673. La Leo Cathedral, Zaragoza, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cathedrals place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 39' 17.0352'' N and 0° 52' 32.4228'' W.
La Leo Cathedral, Zaragoza, Spain elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
La Leo Cathedral, Zaragoza, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 39' 17.0352'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 52' 32.4228'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of La Leo Cathedral, Zaragoza, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cathedrals in Spain
Also check out these related Cathedrals.
- Bilbao Cathedral, Bilbao, Spain (43.257187, -2.923718)
- Seville Cathedral, Seville, Spain (37.385826, -5.993107)
- Basilica del Pilar de Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain (41.656773, -0.878519)
- Santa María Magdalena, Zaragoza, Spain (41.652470, -0.873882)
- San Pablo Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain (41.655865, -0.885671)
- La Leo Cathedral, Zaragoza, Spain (41.654732, -0.875673)
- Cathedral-Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar, Zaragoza, Spain (41.656773, -0.878519)
- Almudena Cathedral, Madrid, Spain (40.415649, -3.714552)
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain (42.880596, -8.544641)
- The Cathedral of Malaga, Malaga, Spain (36.720169, -4.419311)