Beipu Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.663139, 121.067909.
Beipu Township is a small town in Hsinchu County, Taiwan, located on the green hills of the country's tropic forests. Beipu is famous with its tea and Lei Cha nuts, and there is a large eco-farm located near the town. Beipu Citian Temple is a local landmark, which attracts tourists and visitors to the town.
Map of Beipu Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan
Beipu Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Beipu Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan is 24.663139, and the longitude is 121.067909. Beipu Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 39' 47.3004'' N and 121° 4' 4.4724'' E.
Beipu Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 39' 47.3004'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 4' 4.4724'' E|
Coordinates of Beipu Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)