Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.784206, -86.154388.
Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site is located at 1230 N Delaware Street, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. It was the home where Benjamin Harrison, the 23rd President of the US lived his last years and died. Constructed in the 1870s, the house has 16 rooms and now serves as a historical place museum offering tours, exhibits, lectures, and more. Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site is situated about 5 minutes from the city's center.
Where is Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site, IN, USA on Map?
Road map of Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site, IN, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site, IN, USA
Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site, IN, USA is 39.784206, and the longitude is -86.154388. Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Museums place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 47' 3.1416'' N and 86° 9' 15.7968'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 47' 3.1416'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 9' 15.7968'' W|
Coordinates of Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Museums in United States
Also check out these related Museums.
- Museum of Pop Culture, WA, USA (47.621475, -122.348221)
- Chihuly Garden and Glass, WA, USA (47.620560, -122.350578)
- The Art Institute of Chicago, IL, USA (41.879547, -87.623856)
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, MA, USA (42.338146, -71.099205)
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, USA (42.339359, -71.094292)
- Children's Museum of Indianapolis, IN, USA (39.810604, -86.158028)
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, MO, USA (39.044968, -94.581123)
- Museum of the Bible, Washington, D.C., United States (38.884762, -77.017258)
- National Portrait Gallery, Washington, DC, USA (38.897797, -77.023132)
- International Spy Museum, Washington, DC, USA (38.884163, -77.025719)