Museum Campus, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.864193, -87.617020.
Museum Campus is a 57-acre lakefront history museum park located at 337 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL, United States. It is home to the Adler Planetarium, Shedd Aquarium, and Field Museum. The Museum Campus opened to the public on June 4, 1998. Situated near Lake Michigan in Grant Park, the museum is reached from Navy Pier by a Shoreline Sightseeing Water Taxi or Red Line ‘L’ train or several CTA bus routes. Tourist attractions in the area also include Soldier Field, Gold Star Families Park And Memorial, Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island, Adler Planetarium Skyline Walk, Doane Observatory at Adler Planetarium, 12th Street Beach, and Northerly Island Park. Field Museum of Natural History, also known as The Field Museum, was established on June 2, 1894, designed by Daniel Burnham and Pierce Anderson in a Classical Revival architectural style. It is one of the largest natural history museums in the world.
Where is Museum Campus, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Museum Campus, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Museum Campus, IL, USA
Museum Campus, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Museum Campus, IL, USA is 41.864193, and the longitude is -87.617020. Museum Campus, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Museums place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 51' 51.0948'' N and 87° 37' 1.2720'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 51' 51.0948'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 37' 1.2720'' W|
Coordinates of Museum Campus, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Museums in United States
Also check out these related Museums.
- Hollywood Wax Museum, CA, USA (34.101715, -118.338226)
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood, CA, USA (34.101803, -118.341507)
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, DC (38.886692, -77.032761)
- The Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art that hosts the Met Gala (40.779419, -73.963188)
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, OH, USA (41.508587, -81.695602)
- Graceland, Memphis, TN, USA (35.047722, -90.026573)
- The National WWII Museum, LA, USA (29.942966, -90.070610)
- Museum Campus, IL, USA (41.864193, -87.617020)
- Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, USA (41.790432, -87.583809)
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History (38.891014, -77.026703)