Bhandup West, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.149900, 72.931137.
Bhandup West (भांडुप वेस्ट) is one of the oldest suburbs of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, located near Vihar Lake in the western part of the state and 13 kilometers northeast of Mumbai. It is situated close to the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay and got its name after one of Shiva God's names. It has a few places of interest including some great beautiful temples, such as Tirupati Balaji Temple. The district is home to a few companies, like Runwal Forests, a construction company. iThink Techno Campus is also located close by.
Where is Bhandup West, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Bhandup West, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhandup West, Maharashtra, India
Bhandup West, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhandup West, Maharashtra, India is 19.149900, and the longitude is 72.931137. Bhandup West, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Suburbs place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 8' 59.6400'' N and 72° 55' 52.0932'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 8' 59.6400'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 55' 52.0932'' E|
Coordinates of Bhandup West, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Suburbs in India
Also check out these related Suburbs.
- Uppal, Telangana, India (17.401810, 78.560188)
- Kukatpally, Hyderabad, India (17.491659, 78.391983)
- Katraj, Maharashtra, India (18.445089, 73.868980)
- Dhayari, Maharashtra, India (18.441833, 73.812157)
- Vikhroli, Maharashtra, India (19.105270, 72.934372)
- Bhandup West, Maharashtra, India (19.149900, 72.931137)
- Jangpura, Delhi, India (28.581804, 77.247704)
- Butibori, Maharashtra, India (20.927933, 79.004143)
- Vikhroli, Maharashtra, India (19.104650, 72.931786)