Binhai, Binhai, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.995182, 119.817924.
Binhai is the capital of Binhai division in Jangsu province, in southeastern China. The town received its name from two Chinese words, "sea" and "beach" since it is located close to the East China Sea (Yellow Sea). It is a small agricultural community producing traditional Chinese crops like rice, vegetables, wheat, etc.
Where is Binhai, Binhai, China on Map?
Road map of Binhai, Binhai, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Binhai, Binhai, China
Binhai, Binhai, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Binhai, Binhai, China is 33.995182, and the longitude is 119.817924. Binhai, Binhai, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 59' 42.6552'' N and 119° 49' 4.5264'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 59' 42.6552'' N|
|DMS Long||119° 49' 4.5264'' E|
Coordinates of Binhai, Binhai, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)