Qingpu, Shanghai, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.150681, 121.124176.
Qingpu is a suburb and the easternmost municipal area of Shanghai, China, located about 3 miles east of the city center. The district has the population exceeding 1 million people. The area is beautiful and there are a number of important tourist attractions in Qingpu, like Jinze Historic Town, the Zhujiajiao Old Town, the municipal gardens, Lake Dianshan, and so on.
Where is Qingpu, Shanghai, China on Map?
Road map of Qingpu, Shanghai, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Qingpu, Shanghai, China
Qingpu, Shanghai, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Qingpu, Shanghai, China is 31.150681, and the longitude is 121.124176. Qingpu, Shanghai, China is located at China country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 9' 2.4516'' N and 121° 7' 27.0336'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 9' 2.4516'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 7' 27.0336'' E|
Coordinates of Qingpu, Shanghai, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in China
Also check out these related Districts.
- Qibaozhen, Minhang, Shanghai, China (31.157658, 121.351372)
- Mogan Shan, Deqing, Huzhou, China (30.629723, 119.825554)
- Fuliao, Wuming, Nanning, Guangxi, China (23.326338, 108.006004)
- Zhongguancun, Haidian, Beijing, China (39.983246, 116.315506)
- Fengxian, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China (34.693905, 116.595390)
- Pudong, Shanghai, China (31.221518, 121.544380)
- Qingpu, Shanghai, China (31.150681, 121.124176)
- Minqing, Fuzhou, Fujian, China (26.116892, 118.815536)
- Sanqi, Dongguan Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China (23.033869, 113.788963)
- Shajing, Bao'an, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (22.728689, 113.824020)