Biosphère de Montréal, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.514164, -73.531746.
Biosphère de Montréal (The Biosphere, Environment Museum) is an amazingly beautiful museum which is dedicated to the environment in a geodesic dome in Montréal, Canada. Located at 160, Chemin Tour-de-l'Isle, the museum was built for Expo 67, also known as the 1967 International and Universal Exposition. American architect Buckminster Fuller designed the museum's geodesic dome. The structure was featured in a few television series like Battlestar Galactica, The Amazing Race: Family Edition, The Amazing Race Canada 4, etc. Biosphère de Montréal is situated next to Parc Jean-Drapeau on St Helen's Island.
Where is Biosphère de Montréal, Canada on Map?
Road map of Biosphère de Montréal, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Biosphère de Montréal, Canada
Biosphère de Montréal, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Biosphère de Montréal, Canada is 45.514164, and the longitude is -73.531746. Biosphère de Montréal, Canada is located at Canada country in the Museums place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 30' 50.9904'' N and 73° 31' 54.2856'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 30' 50.9904'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 31' 54.2856'' W|
Coordinates of Biosphère de Montréal, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Museums in Canada
Also check out these related Museums.
- Biosphère de Montréal, Canada (45.514164, -73.531746)
- The Manitoba Museum, Winnipeg, MB, Canada (49.900024, -97.136436)
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights, Winnipeg, MB, Canada (49.890800, -97.130737)
- Alberta Railway Museum, Edmonton, Canada (53.702572, -113.382118)
- Ukrainian Canadian Archives & Museum Of Alberta, Canada (53.557739, -113.488014)
- The Hangar Flight Museum, Calgary, Canada (51.094379, -114.013672)
- Glenbow Museum, Calgary, Canada (51.044827, -114.060944)