Bonneville, Haute-Savoie, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.074661, 6.415329.
Bonneville is a small town with the population slightly over 10,000 people located in the district of Haute-Savoie, France. It is one of the westernmost points of the country and the district close to Geneva and Geneva lake. It is a small recreation center located quite high in the mountains.
Where is Bonneville, Haute-Savoie, France on Map?
Road map of Bonneville, Haute-Savoie, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bonneville, Haute-Savoie, France
Bonneville, Haute-Savoie, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bonneville, Haute-Savoie, France is 46.074661, and the longitude is 6.415329. Bonneville, Haute-Savoie, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 4' 28.7796'' N and 6° 24' 55.1844'' E.
|DMS Lat||46° 4' 28.7796'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 24' 55.1844'' E|
Coordinates of Bonneville, Haute-Savoie, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)