Bowdon, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.469723, -99.707901.
Bowdon is a small settlement in central North Dakota, situated near Highway 200, about 50 miles east of Carrington. The town was founded in the late 1890s by a rich landowner who originated from the UK and grew up in the town of Bowdon in Britain. The population of the town peaked in the 1940s when it exceeded 300 people, but currently there are only about 130 people, or 45 families living in Bowdon. The settlement is famous for its annual cultural even, the Duck Fest, which takes place in October and attracts some visitors from around the neighborhood.
Where is Bowdon, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Bowdon, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bowdon, ND, USA
Bowdon, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bowdon, ND, USA is 47.469723, and the longitude is -99.707901. Bowdon, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 28' 11.0028'' N and 99° 42' 28.4436'' W.
|DMS Lat||47° 28' 11.0028'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 42' 28.4436'' W|
Coordinates of Bowdon, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)