Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.073635, 8.806422.
A large city in the north westernmost corner of Germany, Bremen is a famous tourist spot and cultural center, with the population close to 550,000 people. It was founded in the 8th century, on the both sides of the River Weser, and initially it was a commercial center with most of the trade businesses focused on selling wool and coffee. Bremen is also a center of scientific research, with plenty of educational and research institutions of national importance. Central square of the city is considered one of the most beautiful squares in Europe, with old historic buildings and monuments. Bremen attracts thousands of tourists in summer and autumn, when various festivals and celebrations take place in the city.
Map of Bremen, Germany
Bremen, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bremen, Germany is 53.073635, and the longitude is 8.806422. Bremen, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 4' 25.0860'' N and 8° 48' 23.1192'' E.
Bremen, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 4' 25.0860'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 48' 23.1192'' E|
Coordinates of Bremen, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Cottbus, Brandenburg, Germany (51.756310, 14.332868)
- Freiburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (47.997791, 7.842609)
- Oranienburg, Brandenburg, Germany (52.753727, 13.236681)
- Grimma, Saxony, Germany (51.236443, 12.720231)
- Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.521637, 9.057645)
- Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany (49.992863, 8.247253)
- Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.961563, 7.628202)
- Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.933594, 6.961899)
- Dresden, Germany (51.050407, 13.737262)
- Kassel, Hesse, Germany (51.312801, 9.481544)