Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.013432, 12.101624.
Regensburg is a wonderful small city in eastern Germany, one of the oldest settlements in the region and currently a UNESCO World Heritage Site. There are about 140,000 people living in the city, and Regensburg is a key tourism center of the area, famous with its old amazingly beautiful architecture and natural views, including the ones on the Danube river. The most popular points of interest of Regensburg include the stone bridge of the 12th century, the Dom, the Church of St. James, the remains of the Roman fortress, etc.
Map of Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany is 49.013432, and the longitude is 12.101624. Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 0' 48.3552'' N and 12° 6' 5.8464'' E.
Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 0' 48.3552'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 6' 5.8464'' E|
Coordinates of Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)