Broad Ripple Park, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.871616, -86.130249.
Broad Ripple Park is a small public park located in the same name district, at 1500 Broad Ripple Ave, Indianapolis city. The area of the park is close to 23 hectares, and it is one of the oldest parks in the neighborhood, opened in the middle of the last century. It is a very popular place among young people, especially students of Butler University located nearby. Hiking, jogging, dog walking facilities, a few great places to have a cup of tea or coffee are what making the park a great place for some great time.
Where is Broad Ripple Park, Indianapolis, IN, USA on Map?
Road map of Broad Ripple Park, Indianapolis, IN, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Broad Ripple Park, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Broad Ripple Park, Indianapolis, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Broad Ripple Park, Indianapolis, IN, USA is 39.871616, and the longitude is -86.130249. Broad Ripple Park, Indianapolis, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 52' 17.8176'' N and 86° 7' 48.8964'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 52' 17.8176'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 7' 48.8964'' W|
Coordinates of Broad Ripple Park, Indianapolis, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United States
Also check out these related Parks.
- Boston National Historical Park, MA, USA (42.373547, -71.056183)
- Boston Common, MA, USA (42.355083, -71.065880)
- US Capitol Grounds, Washington, DC, USA (38.889816, -77.008339)
- Riverside Park, NY, USA (40.809551, -73.967499)
- City Hall Park, NY, USA (40.712448, -74.006653)
- Exposition Park, CA, USA (34.014942, -118.286263)
- Barnsdall Art Park, CA, USA (34.100376, -118.294640)
- Luna Park in Coney Island, NY, USA (40.575245, -73.978577)
- Liberty State Park, NJ, USA (40.703693, -74.052315)
- Honeymoon Island State Park, FL, USA (28.063587, -82.831558)