Calais, Hauts-de-France, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.954468, 1.862801.
Calais is a city and a very famous northern port in France. It is located in the narrowest point of the Gibraltar and is the place where famous Channel Tunnel starts. The population of the city is about 75,000 people. It is a very important tourist spot and an interesting spectacular place.
Where is Calais, Hauts-de-France, France on Map?
Road map of Calais, Hauts-de-France, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Calais, Hauts-de-France, France
Calais, Hauts-de-France, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Calais, Hauts-de-France, France is 50.954468, and the longitude is 1.862801. Calais, Hauts-de-France, France is located at France country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 57' 16.0848'' N and 1° 51' 46.0836'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 57' 16.0848'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 51' 46.0836'' E|
Coordinates of Calais, Hauts-de-France, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in France
Also check out these related Cities.
- Angoulême, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (45.650002, 0.160000)
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, Hauts-de-France, France (50.726398, 1.614700)
- Rosny-sous-Bois, Île-de-France, France (48.866699, 2.483300)
- Cayenne, French Guiana, France (4.937200, -52.326000)
- Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.904400, 2.306400)
- Antony, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.753899, 2.297500)
- Valence, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (44.933300, 4.891700)
- Levallois-Perret, Île-de-France, France (48.895000, 2.287200)
- Issy-les-Moulineaux, Île-de-France, France (48.823898, 2.270000)
- Bourges, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.084400, 2.396400)