Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.626633, 6.750240.
Callian is a very small town in France, located in the southeastern part of the country, close to Monaco. The population of the town is about 3,500 people. A wonderful location and its availability by two main roads of the region are two important advantages of Callian, and the town is visited by a good number of tourists every year.
Where is Callian, France on Map?
Road map of Callian, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Callian, France
Callian, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Callian, France is 43.626633, and the longitude is 6.750240. Callian, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 37' 35.8788'' N and 6° 45' 0.8640'' E.
|DMS Lat||43° 37' 35.8788'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 45' 0.8640'' E|
Coordinates of Callian, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)