Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.197533, -89.205635.
Camp Shelby is a famous monument and a large training military base located at 2500 Jackson Avenue, Hattiesburg, Mississippi. It is one of the largest training bases in the country occupying the territory of over 136,000 acres. It was established about 100 years ago and is now used as a facility for training a vast variety of military teams, starting from paratroopers and ending up with artillery.
Where is Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg, MS, USA on Map?
Road map of Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg, MS, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg, MS, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg, MS, USA is 31.197533, and the longitude is -89.205635. Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg, MS, USA is located at United States country in the Monuments place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 11' 51.1188'' N and 89° 12' 20.2860'' W.
|DMS Lat||31° 11' 51.1188'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 12' 20.2860'' W|
Coordinates of Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg, MS, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Monuments in United States
Also check out these related Monuments.
- Crazy Cook Monument, Hachita, NM, USA (31.496918, -108.208885)
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, Ajo, AZ, USA (32.089806, -112.905861)
- Pipe Spring National Monument, Fredonia, AZ, USA (36.863136, -112.739746)
- Wupatki National Monument, Flagstaff, AZ, USA (35.547932, -111.392220)
- Chiricahua National Monument, Willcox, AZ, USA (32.014088, -109.342369)
- Russell Cave National Monument, Bridgeport, AL, USA (34.976562, -85.814552)
- Delicate Arch, Arches National Park, Utah, USA (38.743629, -109.499313)
- El Morro National Monument, El Morro, NM, USA (35.038380, -108.348320)
- Madonna of the Trail, Upland, CA, USA (34.107250, -117.651192)
- Four Corners Monument, Teec Nos Pos, AZ, USA (36.998981, -109.045189)