Castle Clinton National Monument, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.703636, -74.017288.
Castle Clinton National Monument is a circular fort with a small museum and a popular historical landmark located in Battery Park, New York, NY, United States. It is known as the first American immigration station. Situated at the southern tip of Manhattan Island, it is on the list of the National Register of Historic Places since 1966. Built in 1808, designed by John McComb Jr. and Jonathan Williams, Castle Clinton National Monument is one of the most visited places in New York and surrounded by many other attractions such as Statue of Liberty View Point, East Coast Memorial, American Merchant Mariners' Memorial, The Battery Urban Farm, SeaGlass Carousel, Battery Conservancy, Korean War Memorial, Museum of Jewish Heritage, National Museum of the American Indian, and Robert F. Wagner Jr. Park. Castle Clinton National Monument is accessible by bus, subway, and ferry.
Where is Castle Clinton National Monument, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Castle Clinton National Monument, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Castle Clinton National Monument, NY, USA
Castle Clinton National Monument, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Castle Clinton National Monument, NY, USA is 40.703636, and the longitude is -74.017288. Castle Clinton National Monument, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Monuments place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 42' 13.0896'' N and 74° 1' 2.2368'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 42' 13.0896'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 1' 2.2368'' W|
Coordinates of Castle Clinton National Monument, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Monuments in United States
Also check out these related Monuments.
- Castle Clinton National Monument, NY, USA (40.703636, -74.017288)
- Crazy Cook Monument, Hachita, NM, USA (31.496918, -108.208885)
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, Ajo, AZ, USA (32.089806, -112.905861)
- Pipe Spring National Monument, Fredonia, AZ, USA (36.863136, -112.739746)
- Wupatki National Monument, Flagstaff, AZ, USA (35.547932, -111.392220)
- Chiricahua National Monument, Willcox, AZ, USA (32.014088, -109.342369)
- Russell Cave National Monument, Bridgeport, AL, USA (34.976562, -85.814552)
- Delicate Arch, Arches National Park, Utah, USA (38.743629, -109.499313)
- El Morro National Monument, El Morro, NM, USA (35.038380, -108.348320)
- Madonna of the Trail, Upland, CA, USA (34.107250, -117.651192)