Cannaregio, Venice, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.444958, 12.328463.
Cannaregio is one of the six historic districts of modern time's Venice, Italy. Surrounded by Cannaregio canal and the waters of sea, this district is the seond largest by area and has a population of about 33,000 people. The district has a huge number of historic buildings and attractions, including Venetian Ghetto, Santa Maria di Nazareth, Santa Maria dei Miracoli, San Geremia, Madonna dell'Orto, Palazzo Labia, Ca' d'Oro, to name a few.
Map of Cannaregio, Venice, Italy
Cannaregio, Venice, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cannaregio, Venice, Italy is 45.444958, and the longitude is 12.328463. Cannaregio, Venice, Italy is located at Italy country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 26' 41.8488'' N and 12° 19' 42.4668'' E.
Cannaregio, Venice, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 26' 41.8488'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 19' 42.4668'' E|
Coordinates of Cannaregio, Venice, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Italy
Also check out these related Districts.
- Non Valley, Province of Trento, Italy (46.337353, 11.057293)
- Molo, Genova, Italy (44.406281, 8.931434)
- Aurora, Torino, Italy (45.080673, 7.687315)
- Turro, Milan, Italy (45.498058, 9.225554)
- Noto, Syracuse, Italy (36.979038, 14.985618)
- Albaredo per San Marco, Sondrio, Italy (46.077534, 9.616924)
- Capitoline Hill, Rome, Italy (41.905777, 12.462204)
- San Polo, Venice, Italy (45.437611, 12.337035)
- Cannaregio, Venice, Italy (45.444958, 12.328463)