Catedral de Sevilla, Sevilla, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.385700, -5.992645.
Catedral de Sevilla is one of the largest and the most beautiful cathedrals in the world, located in the central part of Sevilla, Spain. Considered to be the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, it was built in the early 16th century as the largest place of worship in Europe. Both interior and exterior of the cathedral are incredibly beautiful, and the building is one of the key tourist attractions of Sevilla.
Where is Catedral de Sevilla, Sevilla, Spain on Map?
Road map of Catedral de Sevilla, Sevilla, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Catedral de Sevilla, Sevilla, Spain
Catedral de Sevilla, Sevilla, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Catedral de Sevilla, Sevilla, Spain is 37.385700, and the longitude is -5.992645. Catedral de Sevilla, Sevilla, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cathedrals place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 23' 8.5200'' N and 5° 59' 33.5220'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 23' 8.5200'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 59' 33.5220'' W|
Coordinates of Catedral de Sevilla, Sevilla, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cathedrals in Spain
Also check out these related Cathedrals.
- The Temple of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Barcelona, Spain (41.422073, 2.118861)
- Bilbao Cathedral, Bilbao, Spain (43.257187, -2.923718)
- Seville Cathedral, Seville, Spain (37.385826, -5.993107)
- Basilica del Pilar de Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain (41.656773, -0.878519)
- Santa María Magdalena, Zaragoza, Spain (41.652470, -0.873882)
- San Pablo Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain (41.655865, -0.885671)
- La Leo Cathedral, Zaragoza, Spain (41.654732, -0.875673)
- Cathedral-Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar, Zaragoza, Spain (41.656773, -0.878519)
- Almudena Cathedral, Madrid, Spain (40.415649, -3.714552)
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain (42.880596, -8.544641)