Cavalier, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.793880, -97.622307.
Cavalier is a small town in the very north eastern part of North Dakota, situated at the intersection of Highway 5 and Highway 18. The first settlement was established there in the middle of the 1870s and named after the family of the first settlers. About 30 years later the town became Pembia County seat. During the 20th century, the population of the town has been increasing and reached its peak in the 1990s. Currently, there are about 1350 residents living in the town, which is about 335 families. There are a few landmarks in the area, including Lake Renwick, Icelandic State Park, the Gunlogson Arboretum Nature Preserve, etc.
Where is Cavalier, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Cavalier, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cavalier, ND, USA
Cavalier, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cavalier, ND, USA is 48.793880, and the longitude is -97.622307. Cavalier, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 47' 37.9680'' N and 97° 37' 20.3052'' W.
|DMS Lat||48° 47' 37.9680'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 37' 20.3052'' W|
Coordinates of Cavalier, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)