Chagos Marine Protected Area, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -6.166667, 72.000000.
Chagos Marine Protected Area is a small natural preserve and a national protected area situated around the Chagos Islands in the Indian Ocean, which is considered to be one of the overseas territories of the UK. The area of the national preserve covers about 250 thousand square miles and it include about 70 islands of the archipelago of Chagos. The national park was established in the middle of the last century and it is one of the protected areas under jurisdiction of the British government. The national park includes not only lands of the islands, but also the water part surrounding the area, which makes it unique in its nature.
Map of Chagos Marine Protected Area, the UK
Chagos Marine Protected Area, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chagos Marine Protected Area, the UK is -6.166667, and the longitude is 72.000000. Chagos Marine Protected Area, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 10' 0.0012'' S and 72° 0' 0.0000'' E.
Chagos Marine Protected Area, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 10' 0.0012'' S|
|DMS Long||72° 0' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Chagos Marine Protected Area, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United Kingdom
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Chagos Marine Protected Area, the UK (-6.166667, 72.000000)
- The Giant's Causeway, Antrim, Northern Ireland, the UK (55.240833, -6.511667)
- Bentley Priory Nature Reserve, Stanmore, London, UK (51.626575, -0.333446)
- Snowdonia National Park, Gwynedd, UK (52.918011, -3.891220)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, the UK (51.812225, -5.097453)
- Cairngorms National Park, Grantown on Spey, UK (57.043804, -3.603306)
- Hardcastle Crags, Yorkshire, the UK (53.762318, -2.019955)