Chloride, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.414478, -114.197205.
Chloride is a town in western Arizona, famous as a home to a few silver mines. The first settlement appeared in the area in the middle of the 19th century, when plenty of natural resources like gold, copper, zinc, and of course silver were discovered in the region. By the end of the century there were numerous mines opened and the population of the town grew up to 5 thousand people. However, during the last fifty years the number of residents of the town has drastically decreased making Chloride almost a ghost town. The modern day's population is estimated to be not more than 250 people, mainly retired couples. It is possible to reach the town by Highway 93, as well as by famous US Route 66.
Where is Chloride, AZ, USA on Map?
Road map of Chloride, AZ, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chloride, AZ, USA
Chloride, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chloride, AZ, USA is 35.414478, and the longitude is -114.197205. Chloride, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 24' 52.1208'' N and 114° 11' 49.9380'' W.
|DMS Lat||35° 24' 52.1208'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 11' 49.9380'' W|
Coordinates of Chloride, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)