Clamart, the Île-de-France, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.801399, 2.262800.
The town of Clamart is one of the outskirts of Paris and a community in the region of the Île-de-France, which is situated in the central France. It can be found about 6 miles south west of Paris city center and it is a modern residential area. The town is actually divided into 2 parts, the big Calmart and the small Calmart. Traditionally the region is an agricultural spot, famous especially for producing peas. Therefore, local cuisine uses peas a lot and can offer plenty of special dishes involving this type of food. People of Clamart are kind and highly educated as there are a few excellent colleges in the town. Clamart is known as the place were Yassir Arafat died in a hospital in 2004.
Map of Clamart, the Île-de-France, France
Clamart, the Île-de-France, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Clamart, the Île-de-France, France is 48.801399, and the longitude is 2.262800. Clamart, the Île-de-France, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 48' 5.0364'' N and 2° 15' 46.0800'' E.
Clamart, the Île-de-France, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 48' 5.0364'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 15' 46.0800'' E|
Coordinates of Clamart, the Île-de-France, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Raphaël, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.425201, 6.768400)
- Annemasse, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.195801, 6.236400)
- Creil, Hauts-de-France, France (49.258301, 2.483300)
- Agen, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (44.204899, 0.621200)
- Six-Fours-les-Plages, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.100899, 5.820000)
- Haguenau, the Grand Est, France (48.820000, 7.790000)
- Vitrolles, Bouches-du-Rhône, France (43.459999, 5.248600)
- Thonon-les-Bains, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.362701, 6.475000)
- Tremblay-en-France, the Île-de-France, France (48.950001, 2.572200)
- La Ciotat, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.176899, 5.608600)