Cluny, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.428967, 4.664555.
Cluny is a town in eastern France and a part of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté commune. The setting is truly beautiful, with a small river Grosne flowing around the area, and plenty of green fields and forests. Cluny is a home to about 5,000 people and it is a cozy little town. It attracts tourists since there are a few interesting places situated nearby, like the Arboretum de Pézanin, the Benedictine Abbey of Cluny, some local wineries, and other places to visit.
Where is Cluny, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France on Map?
Road map of Cluny, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cluny, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France
Cluny, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cluny, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France is 46.428967, and the longitude is 4.664555. Cluny, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 25' 44.2812'' N and 4° 39' 52.3980'' E.
|DMS Lat||46° 25' 44.2812'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 39' 52.3980'' E|
Coordinates of Cluny, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)