Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.503632, -4.652498.
Cornwall is a county in the southwest of the United Kingdom. The care is extremely rich in minerals, especially tin, copper, iron, as well as coal, and there is a great number of small businesses working on developing and processing minerals. Towns and cities of Cornwall are famous for their amazing historic architecture, distinct local culture, and traditions, numerous attractions. It is reported that tourism accounts for about a quarter of the local budget.
Where is Cornwall, UK on Map?
Road map of Cornwall, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cornwall, UK
Cornwall, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cornwall, UK is 50.503632, and the longitude is -4.652498. Cornwall, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 30' 13.0752'' N and 4° 39' 8.9928'' W.
Cornwall, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 30' 13.0752'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 39' 8.9928'' W|
Coordinates of Cornwall, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)
- Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK (52.897541, -1.423190)