Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.503632, -4.652498.
Cornwall is a county in the southwest of the United Kingdom. Cornwall was one of the most important mining areas on the continent. Today its economy is heavily based on agriculture, tourism, and fishing. The towns and cities of Cornwall are famous for their amazing historic architecture, distinct local culture, traditions, food, sandy beaches, world-class galleries, etc. It is reported that tourism accounts for about a quarter of the local budget. There are numerous tourist attractions and historical landmarks in the county such as The Eden Project, National Trust - Godrevy, The Roseland Heritage Coast, Penwith Heritage Coast, Priest Cove, Porthcurno Beach, Porthgwarra Beach, Nanjizal Beach, Sennen Beach, Porth Nanven, Sennen Cove, Gwynver Beach, Carbis Bay Beach, Porthgwidden Beach, Porthchapel Beach, Hayle Beach, Gwithian Beach, Enys Dodnan Arch, Land's End, The Minack Theatre, Mayon Cliff Ship Wreck, Mên-an-Tol, Lanyon Quoit, Trengwainton Garden, Holy Well of St Madron, Bosigran Castle Promontory Fort, Roger's Tower, Clodgy Point, and many more.
Where is Cornwall, UK on Map?
Road map of Cornwall, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cornwall, UK
Cornwall, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cornwall, UK is 50.503632, and the longitude is -4.652498. Cornwall, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 30' 13.0752'' N and 4° 39' 8.9928'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 30' 13.0752'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 39' 8.9928'' W|
Coordinates of Cornwall, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Blackheath, London, UK (51.465691, 0.005687)
- Bloomsbury, London, UK (51.522121, -0.129420)
- South Bank, London, UK (51.503052, -0.118391)
- Waterloo, London, UK (51.505028, -0.115013)
- Covent Garden, London, UK (51.512409, -0.125146)
- Soho, London, UK (51.513561, -0.137706)
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)