Crane, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.892036, -86.903618.
Crane is a small town in Martin County, the state of Indiana, located in Perry Township, in the northwestern part of the county, near Greenwood Lake and 85 miles southwest of Indianapolis. The town was named after William M. Crane, an officer in the United States Navy during the War of 1812 and the Tripolitan War. Naval Support Activity Center is one of the main points of interest in the area. You can find a hotel near the town. Interstate 69 and U.S. Route 231 serve the area.
Where is Crane, IN, USA on Map?
Road map of Crane, IN, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Crane, IN, USA
Crane, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Crane, IN, USA is 38.892036, and the longitude is -86.903618. Crane, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 53' 31.3296'' N and 86° 54' 13.0248'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 53' 31.3296'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 54' 13.0248'' W|
Coordinates of Crane, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)