Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.509134, 34.513634.
Located in the eastern part of Egypt and in the southeastern Sinai Peninsula, Dahab (دهب) is a small coastal town that has become quite an advanced diving destination in the country. It is situated about 80 kilometers northeast of Sharm el-Sheikh. Modern Dahab has become an alternative resort that offers great opportunities for an active seaside vacation. It is one of the most known places for scuba diving, snorkeling, and windsurfing in the region. There are also several hotels, restaurants, and hiking areas in the town.
Where is Dahab, Egypt on Map?
Road map of Dahab, Egypt shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dahab, Egypt
Dahab, Egypt Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dahab, Egypt is 28.509134, and the longitude is 34.513634. Dahab, Egypt is located at Egypt country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 30' 32.8824'' N and 34° 30' 49.0824'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 30' 32.8824'' N|
|DMS Long||34° 30' 49.0824'' E|
Coordinates of Dahab, Egypt is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Egypt
Also check out these related Towns.
- Marina El Alamein, Matrouh Governorate, Egypt (30.826014, 28.993614)
- Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt (24.088938, 32.899830)
- Markaz El-Hamam, Matrouh Governorate, Egypt (29.795572, 28.551573)
- Madinaty, Cairo Governorate, Egypt (30.096655, 31.662533)
- Edfu, Aswan Governorate, Egypt (24.978548, 32.875820)
- Taba, Qesm Nwebaa, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt (29.492567, 34.894901)
- El-Horeya, Qetaa Maryout, Qesm Al Amereyah, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt (30.880920, 29.848663)
- Boulaq, Cairo Governorate, Egypt (30.063486, 31.230076)
- Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt (27.915817, 34.329948)
- Marsa Alam, Qesm Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt (25.066668, 34.900002)