Edfu, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.978548, 32.875820.
Edfu, or Adfo, is a historic town in Aswan Governorate, central Egypt, located in the large valley near the river of Nile. It is an important tourist spot since there is a number of historic monuments located in the town and its neighborhood. Those include Edfu temple, the remains of old pyramids, a few archaeological excavation sites and old town streets. The nearby located town of Esna is also a key tourist spot.
Where is Edfu, Aswan Governorate, Egypt on Map?
Road map of Edfu, Aswan Governorate, Egypt shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Edfu, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Edfu, Aswan Governorate, Egypt Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Edfu, Aswan Governorate, Egypt is 24.978548, and the longitude is 32.875820. Edfu, Aswan Governorate, Egypt is located at Egypt country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 58' 42.7728'' N and 32° 52' 32.9520'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 58' 42.7728'' N|
|DMS Long||32° 52' 32.9520'' E|
Coordinates of Edfu, Aswan Governorate, Egypt is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Egypt
Also check out these related Towns.
- Marina El Alamein, Matrouh Governorate, Egypt (30.826014, 28.993614)
- Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt (24.088938, 32.899830)
- Markaz El-Hamam, Matrouh Governorate, Egypt (29.795572, 28.551573)
- Madinaty, Cairo Governorate, Egypt (30.096655, 31.662533)
- Edfu, Aswan Governorate, Egypt (24.978548, 32.875820)
- Taba, Qesm Nwebaa, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt (29.492567, 34.894901)
- El-Horeya, Qetaa Maryout, Qesm Al Amereyah, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt (30.880920, 29.848663)
- Boulaq, Cairo Governorate, Egypt (30.063486, 31.230076)
- Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt (27.915817, 34.329948)
- Marsa Alam, Qesm Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt (25.066668, 34.900002)
No comments written yet.